Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

 Christmas arrangement I made with 66% off floral picks from Hobby Lobby.
 It's been a crazy month.  Have done a ton of baking for a charity auction at work, along with cookies for friends and co-workers.

The earrings are a christmas present I made for my sister Paula.  The center stones are ethiopian opals, the darker color stones are Maderia citrine, and the end stones are citine, along with sterling silver.
I didn't know how hard it is to work with opals since they are so soft, so I accidentally broke the drill holes off, and had to buy 2 more stones, but I am happy with how they turned out, and Paula loves them.  The opals really pick up the yellow from the citrines, and look lovely.

I have to thank the owners of Bend Beads, of Bend, OR for the lovely stones.  If you ever get the chance check out their gems, they are gorgeous.

Merry Christmas everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment